I saw a bumper sticker in Worcester last week that read
"If You Liked Dukakis, You'll Love Deval."
Which suggests another bumper sticker:
"If You Liked Deval, You'll Love Obama."
Little Green Footballs has a listing of Barak Obama's many "questionable and disturbing associations":
* Rabidly anti-Israel Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi. The Obamas were regular dinner guests at Khalidi’s Hyde Park home for years.
* Terrorist sympathizer Ali Abunimah, who runs the viciously anti-Israel web site Electronic Intifada.
* Unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
* Reverend Jeremiah Wright. What more needs to be said?
* Anti-Israel foreign policy adviser Samantha Power — fired after calling Hillary Clinton a “monster.”
* Anti-Israel foreign policy adviser Robert Malley — fired when it was revealed he has been holding talks with Hamas.
* Hatem El-Hady, former official of the Hamas-linked charity Kindhearts, closed by the Justice Department. El-Hady’s web page suddenly vanished from the Obama campaign site with no explanation, after being exposed by LGF and others.
* Tony Rezko — a Chicago fixer currently in a whole lot of legal trouble.
So far, the media has paid attention to Jeremiah Wright (finally) and taken scant notice of Tony Rezko and William Ayers. Boy, McKain's campaign is going to have ample material to use against Mr. Obama.